Whether you dream of being your own boss or see yourself advancing within a large corporation, a business education from Collège Multihexa Toronto campus will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to start your career. Ask about our scholarship options!
- Launch your career or prepare for further education with topics relevant to today’s global business environment.
- Acquire skills that are sought after both locally and globally, whether you wish to work for a company or start your own.
- Build your résumé and business contacts with a 384-hour practicum placement.
- Learn from respected industry professionals with up-to-date business experience.
- Plus, you can take your education further with our exciting partnership pathway program with Georgian College.
Core Business Knowledge: Acquire a solid foundation in essential business principles and concepts.
Effective Leadership: Develop leadership skills to guide teams and make informed decisions.
Strategic Management: Learn to formulate and implement strategic business plans.
Operational Efficiency: Optimize day-to-day operations for enhanced efficiency.
Financial Acumen: Gain financial management skills for sound decision-making.
Marketing and Sales Basics: Understand fundamental marketing and sales strategies.
Human Resource Essentials: Explore key aspects of human resource management.
Effective Communication: Hone communication skills for successful interactions.
Legal and Ethical Understanding: Familiarize yourself with legal and ethical considerations in business.
Adaptability: Cultivate adaptability to navigate changing business environments.
- Office administrator
- Office manager
- Small business owner
- Franchise manager
- Project coordinator
- Marketing assistant
- Business analyst
- Service manager
- Sales manager
- Management trainee
- Assistant manager
- Store manager
- Branch manager
- Human resources assistant
- Payroll clerk
- Entry-level accounting positions
- Operations manager
- Production manager
To be eligible for the Industry-work placement in the third semester students must:
Complete all their courses in semesters 1 and 2 and achieve a minimum mark of 60% in each course.
In order for a student to receive his/her diploma he/she must:
Fulfill all the requirements of the program as outlined in the student contract.
Ready To Apply?Apply Now